Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm going to try to get through an entire posting before my son wakes up for his bottle.

Caden is doing beautifully. He's starting to sleep through the night [or at least 3/4 of it], taking cat naps during the day, and overall being a very easy baby. He's perfectly content sitting beside me or having me hold him. He's a bit of a Mama's boy [even though he CRIED yesterday when his dad had to leave.. It almost broke my heart!]. I'm trying to remember to take pictures of him in his "cute" moments - but most of them will only be preserved in my memory. Oh well.

Nathan, Caden's dad, came over yesterday to spend some time with us. It's still kinda weird for us, since we're trying to figure out how to be great parents - even with the complications of being teenage parents, living a good distance from the other, & not being in a relationship. It's a lot more complicated than I thought it would be, but mostly due to outside interference..

Anyway, here are some pictures of the boy!


1 comment:

Rhonda said...

awwww We love Baby "Cadi" as Gracie calls him!!

When I'm there in February I'm teaching you how easy it is to hold your child and take pics at the same time so that his "GREAT" Aunt doesn't miss out on a thing!! hehe.

love you! xoxo