Saturday, December 6, 2008

Knitting photos! Yay!

This is a "one row scarf". Since it's done in black, seeing the detailing isn't possible. Kinda weird that I have blue carpet, yet the picture looks like it's tan.. Anyway, it took me about two days to complete it. It's about 48 inches; a bit shorter than normal, but I wanted to see if it would be a good pattern for later scarves.This is the detailing for my fingerless glove. It's done with waffle stitch, which I really thought was easy and I love the pattern it ended up making. I still have to sew up the seams and make the second one.
This is the fingerless glove before it gets completed. Took about a day and half to finish this one as I was getting used to purling more often. I love it and it's actually rather comfortable.
And here is the baby blanket. I made it smaller than what the pattern called for, because I just wanted a little throw to put over me and the baby when we're chillaxing on the futon or the couch. It's folded up and hanging over the side of the crib right now. =]
Here it is as spread out as I am capable of before the tummy starts a-kickin'. It's completely garter stitch, with a cute little border. I'm thinking of making one in the recommended size for Estelle's baby.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Great job of the knitting!! I found some really cute patterns but I need to learn the terminology so I know exactly what I need to be doing...lol