Saturday, December 6, 2008

Whee, photos.

Ok, so since the end is near, I thought I'd post a few pregnant pictures. I am not a glamorous person, which is probably why I'm wearing kiddie pjs.. Anyway, I'm about 38 weeks in this photo: And this is my "Mom, are you SERIOUSLY going to take a picture of me like this? ..Whatever, fine, but I'm not moving" picture. I'm 39 weeks. [The shirt is a picture of Thumper that says "What's kicking?"] Note how many pillows it takes for me to be semi-comfortable.. and that knitting is never far from me, heh.
And here's the latest. I'm 40 weeks, exhausted, feet swollen, legs sore, and in the most comfortable piece of clothing I own [which, surprising, is NOT maternity but I'd never worn it beforehand, haha].


So there we go. I'll post pictures of my knitting later. I've just finished one of my fingerless gloves [!!!!!] and I'm uber excited to start the next one. I've also gotta start work on my best friend's scarf for Christmas, but I'm still deciding which pattern I want to go with, even though I've recently fallen in love with the waffle stitch. More pics later.. unless I go into labor, which I'm doubting but still hopeful about!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

aawwwwww How cute are those!!!! You look super all preggers!!! Thanks for the pics finally. :)