Monday, December 1, 2008

Due date - come and gone. Still no baby. On the plus side, I've gotten [another] online shop at Artfire.com [http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&seller_id=12199]. It's a FREE service: doesn't charge for postings or have a sales fee. I'd still have to pay something for using PayPal, but I'll deal with that. I can have up to 10 products on sale with Artfire, unless I get a subscription [which is currently $7/month, usually $20/month]. If I sell things quickly on there, maybe I'll look into the subscription, but I'm cool with only having 10 products for sale at once. So now I've got something to do tomorrow, since I still don't feel like I'm about to go into labor. By the way, www.babycenter.com says I'm 14% more likely to go into labor on a Tuesday than any other day and least likely to go into labor on the weekend. Weird factoid. Anyway, I'm hoping to actually get some sleep tonight so I'm going to knit a few more rows then pass out watching "Little People, Big World."

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Sooooo no kid yet huh?! Geesh already and have that kid! I have a SLEW of really cute thing I wanna send..some are pending on the whole boy/girl thing. lol I said a special prayer for you today asking God to please tell the kid to hurry up. :) love ya!