Friday, December 5, 2008

Today is not going great. No good news from the doctor plus the added thought that since I'm still only 1cm, I may end up having a c-section [which I really really really really REALLY don't want]. Not even the baby's fault, it's completely my wiring. Found out that the reason why I can barely walk is because the baby is trying to get out.
That plus the stress of everything crashed down on me today and I just can't handle it too well right now. I'm hoping this will all go away once the kid is here. But it looks like that's just the first hurdle I've got coming up. ..Sweet.
On the up side, I've started putting in for jobs. Which probably sounds funny, but they're all telecommuting jobs. The one I most like is a medical transcriptionist job; basically I listen to dictations, type them up, and email them to the right person. They'll even pay for me to go through a training program, which is always cool. They pay enough that I'd be covered to pay for anything myself. I want a job badly; I need independence any way I can find it. I'm grateful for everything I've gotten, but I need to be the sort of person that I would want my own kid to be.
Hopefully this all makes sense. I've gotten about three hours of sleep and I'm too lazy to do any editting, heh.
In other news, wrestling is on so that'll lift my spirits. =] I'm going to look into more jobs, online schools, and all that crazy stuff. More later.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Sweetie I hope this baby comes soon for you! I know it isn't easy. :( I love you!