Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ooh, I like my aunt's idea of blogging every day this month [complete with pictures].. Maybe I'll steal that, haha. I'm sure once this kid comes, I'll find any excuse to take a picture so why not put 'em up? Plus I've done some knitting lately and I've been meaning to put pictures up on Art Fire and Ravelry anyway.. Anyway, I'll post again later --> Wrestling's on and my concentration level for anything else is rather low. Oh, and check out this link [http://tinyurl.com/6fs6uz].. I'm probably a little hippie for posting that, but I gotta admit, there's a LOT of great reasons on there and maybe it'll motivate others!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

UUMMmmm steal all you want but you had best be posting pics daily since some of us just don't live close. And I'd like to see my niece/nephew on a daily basis since I'll be the favorite aunt and all. (By the way I feel your having a girl...I keep buying all the girl stuff...only to realize that if you do in fact have a boy I'll have to take it all back. So could you have a girl please?! ;) hehe) Save me the trouble of taking things back. ;)