Monday, December 8, 2008

It's almost 10:30pm and I've done a good job of staying up as much as I can possibly can today so that I can get to bed at a decent hour. My appointment tomorrow is around 11am so I need to be up and ready by then. I didn't start Charlene's scarf today like I wanted to, but I did manage to finally organize my yarn and get everything put away properly. Plus I decided to put up our Christmas tree. It was a good idea since it's helpful to the rest of the fam.. but it was probably stupid to do it while nobody else was home since A) I've never put up the dang thing in my life and B) oh y'know, I'm only 41 weeks pregnant and could burst at any minute..
Oh well, now it's done. Putting up the tree helped a lot with making me tired. The dogs stuck around, watching. Starla actually tried to help, but Barney took a seat on the couch and supervised. And I had wrestling on the big tv [it was a THREE hour episode!!!] so I was a happy Megan.
Tomorrow I'm either staying and delivering a kid or I'm scheduling my induction for Friday. Yup, Friday. I am not staying pregnant one more weekend, I am not going 42 weeks, I am not waiting until I absolutely have to have the baby. No, I'm refusing.
By the next episode of Monday Night RAW, I will be sitting on my futon with my newborn baby. Mark my words!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

yeah for you!! I hope it's today...though your dad would be excited if it was Friday!

I expect a call!! I'm here at work til 3...then I'll be on my cell.

love ya!!