Monday, December 8, 2008

I can't wait until Tuesday. I had contractions for about 45 minutes today, which then stopped after I took a hot shower and relaxed for a bit, but still - its progress! Since my nonstress test is on Tuesday, I want to see if I've made any actual progress.. say, about being 4-5cm. That'd be fantastical, haha. Oh, how I dream.
On the happy side of things, I've almost completed my 2nd fingerless glove then I just have to sew them up and weave in the ends. I really enjoy the pattern and will probably make a pair for my best friend in the not-so-near future. I've already got enough on my plate with trying to start her Christmas presents, hehe. I know, I know, nothing like waiting until the almost last minute.. but I had to start projects that I could finish in labor if I needed to. Unfortunately I've practically finished all my "easy peasy" projects that I was trying to save for the hospital so it looks like I'll have to get creative, which isn't hard with a resource like Ravelry.
Anyhow, it's 1am now. I need orange juice, 30 minutes of relaxing time [aka "knitting time"], and sleeeeeep.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I can't wait til Tuesday either...hehe What time is your appt?