Sunday, November 30, 2008

I'm literally going to start banging my head into my desk repeatedly if the cramps in my lower back don't knock it off. On the plus side, I've already gotten my quota of 3 hours of nighttime sleep.. For whatever reason, I can't sleep very well during the night, but after about 9am I can sleep like a baby [hopefully like my soon-to-be baby, haha] for anywhere between five and seven hours. Bizarre. I'm contemplating hopping into the shower, since the hot water seems to be the only thing that helps with the lower back cramps but I don't want to wake anyone else in the house. Eh, I doubt anybody would care.. especially if I told 'em it was to see if this is real or Braxton-Hicks. Anyway, "Major Payne" is on the tv; that movie always makes me happy. It's fricking hilarious, I don't care what anyone says. I'm also enjoying starting a new knitting project; it's just a scarf with a simple pattern, but I'm enjoying the mindlessness of it. And I really like the way it looks [although I'm knitting it in black - go figure] and have decided that if I like it well enough and it doesn't give me too many problems, I'll make one for Charlene for Christmas. I've got 74 projects queued on Ravelry already.. Maybe that'll get my stash of yarn cut wayyy down. Half of 'em are toys I want to experiment making for the little one. I've even got some crochet things on there, because I want to relearn how to crochet eventually. Well, it's either time for that shower or to do a few rows of knitting, I haven't quite decided. Man, I know I'm going to be in another world of hurt once this kid comes out, but I can't wait to start feeling like my normal self again [aka minus the little kickboxer, hehe]!!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

I've been sending prayers your way you have that kid soon. Afterall your due date is tomorrow!! Just relax all you can right now. Your going to need it once the little one is here. :)

I love the way your mom tells you to have that kid b/c she doesn't wanna go to work too. priceless!!

xoxo