Monday, November 24, 2008

Rather annoyed with myself. I guess I bit off more than I could chew today. While I didn't finish my list, I did manage to do enough work with enough force to start having contractions. Argh. I started getting them around 1 and they haven't stopped for more than 1 1/2 hours since then. They aren't very painful, just annoying. And I know these are the "for real" ones because they don't go away no matter what I do. Oh well, now I know better. On the up side of things, I managed to get A LOT done today and I'm very proud of myself. And I got a package in the mail today from Uncle Boo with goodies from my registry. Baby stuff always puts me in a better mood, hehe. Mom bought the baby a few things from a cosignment shop today that are really adorable; we're gonna go together so I can check it out for myself. My crib should be coming anytime this week, so I'm also looking forward to that. And I am officially "due" in a week. I didn't knowingly go through this for nine months so to be due for having a baby in a week is a lot to wrap my head around. However, I do feel anxious and ready. How do I know I'll be a good mom? ..Because I'm related to the Birk women, of course! ;] Whoo, time for bed. Good thing about overworking myself is that baby is also utterly exhausted so maybe I'll get more than four hours of sleep tonight, hehe.

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

So glad to hear your progessing well!! I Love you very much!!

Rhonda said...

By the way I can't wait to meet turkey!! :) xoxo