Saturday, November 15, 2008

Whirlwinddddd!

As far as my next three(ish) weeks, I think my time is going to pretty much be devoted to getting ready for my new addition. I'm almost completely done pulling my room together to make room for everything. Plus I even got a baby registry done today (check your email; if it's not there, let me know and I'll resend it!) after spotting a crib and changing table that I liked. FINALLY! Once everything is finally done and ready in this room, I'll work some more on my knitting and Etsy shop. I'm particularly excited to start up the Etsy shop now, because I know there will be things I'll want to buy for baby Caden/Riley. What mom doesn't want to feel like she can provide for her kid? And I'm sure I'll be starting a baby blanket here soon, heh. Stay tuned!

No comments: