Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm digging this new background. Yes, it's Christmas-y. Yes, it's rather dark. But dang it, I heart it, heh. Oh! And I finished the baby blanket [not sure if I had already said that or not]. I'm making today a productive day, though I'm fighting my extreme fatigue and deep desire to crawl back under the covers for the rest of the day. I made sure I got up at 9am to get started. It's almost noon now and I've done more in three hours than I usually do in three days. Still need to finish laundry, pack hospital bags, and put away a few things.. plus I wanted to see if I could clean out my car, which will have to wait until I've gotten in the shower because I don't think the entire neighborhood needs to see me in my snowman pjs. Even if all I get done today is half my list, I'll be ecstatic. I've also decided not to let myself start another knitting project [even a 2-hour hat!] until I've finished my To-Do List. Well, back to work!

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

YEAH FOR MEGAN!! hehe...And I'm digging the new Christmas border!! I will be switching mine every couple days I think. You know just to be festive! hehe

Snowman pj's....lol That just sounds wierd coming from someone who lives in the desert.