Wednesday, November 26, 2008

So now I'm almost 2cm dilated and about 75% effaced. It seems like that time is getting closer and closer, but I'm still not getting a lot of hard contractions. It's making me kinda feel like.. 2 steps forward, 1 step back. I'm very excited that the changing table got here this morning [especially surprised since Mom had just ordered it Monday night!]. Dad's gonna put together the crib and changing table tomorrow before the boys head off to Aunt Linda's for Thanksgiving. I feel kinda bad not going, but I just don't feel right going that far away from the hospital at this point and Mom's very understanding about it, so she's going to stay home with me and we're going to have our own little Thanksgiving. Plus, there's a House marathon on USA - who could miss that?! We've got almost everything set up in my room, minus the crib and changing table. I'm very excited about that. I'm going to pack my bag first thing tomorrow morning, just to get that set too. But for now, I'm going to watch Parking Wars on A&E and knit up something easy. Oh, and if I have a boy on Thanksgiving, I'm totally going to have to give him "Thomas" as a middle name, haha.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

That would be have been funny considering I was going to name it Turkey! I could have called it Thomas Turkey then!! hehe LVOE YA!