Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Updateeee.

I need a job. I hate being without a job, it's so dang boring. 

The digital camera I want from Target is $100. More than likely, it'll be my Christmas present to myself, hehe.

I've had to rip out and restart Estelle's baby blanket about four times now. At this rate, I'll have to give it to Baby Girl for her high school graduation. Oy vey.

I hate boys. ..Minus the ones I'm related to. They're all a bunch of disappointments and stupid excuses.

I also hate running out of gas. First time ever and it happened tonight. Total bummer. 

I love living with my best friend. 

October is an awesome month for movies on television. I'm watching Jeeper Creepers right now.

I'm exhausted so I'm gonna catch some sleep before the Great Job Search of 2008 starts tomorrow!! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Hey there...ok wanna know a little secret that someone shared with me. Now granted this only works if you have the money to do so ..but once you start working and get some cash coming in put a $10.00 bill in your glove compartment in an envelope. It's emergency cash. Put it in there and forget about it until you actually NEED it. Not to pick up a soda at mcd's, but for like when you notice your low on fuel or something. I did that and it helped me a ton.

Good Luck on the job front. You looking at a good time. Holiday help...people are always looking this time of year. Try Michael's or something crafty like that. DISCOUNTS.