Friday, October 10, 2008

Etsy!!

Since I want a car in the very-ridiculously-soon future, and I only make enough money from my job to basically cover my gas expenses, I decided I'd start a shop on Etsy. I figured that once I got my shop all set up, I could add links to my blog, my Myspace, and the numerous knitting groups I belong to. Hopefully I'll be able to start selling things quickly which means I could driveeee.. which means I'd be able to go visit my family [hint hint]!! Oh, and my Etsy shop is actually a tribute to the lady who decided I needed needles in my hands: Mama. My username [which is automatically the name for my shop too] is KnitstirKid, haha. I'm hoping to get the shop set up by next week so stay tuned for an update on that.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

yyeeahhh!!! Good luck with it. I hope once I get my crazy house in order...maybe 2020...LOL that I can start on my crafts and open one as well!