Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Quick update.

Just a quick update to tell y'all what's been going on, since my next to last update wasn't the happiest, heh. Don't worry Mom, I promise I'm alright. Some days are just plain hard, that's all. My job is going well, but unfortunately, I'm getting paid next to nothing and not getting a whole lot of hours so I've started hunting for another job. Hopefully I'll be able to get one soon so I can start hardcore saving for a car. I think I'd deal with being here a lot better if I had a car, having something that's mine, some way to escape from the house for a while. Plus I haven't even seen all of Manhattan, because I'm afraid of walking around and getting myself lost, heh. It'd be nice to have a car before it gets too freezing to walk around outside. Anyway, still trying to knit up every bit of yarn I have so I can get that Etsy shop really going. I'm just waiting on pictures and my new debit card. I think the hat count is around 17 (ish; I've lost count!) for adults, 2 or 3 for kids. I'll be spreading the word about Etsy on Myspace, encouraging people to go check it out. I'm really getting interested in this whole "Buy Homemade" movement. Alex gave me the idea of making soap and knitting soap satchels to sell also; I think that'd be something neat to try. I guess that's all for now. I'm working on updating my Myspace since I haven't in FOREVER, hehe. Til next time! <3

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Ok so I stalk you blog...lol I live for updates. I sit and I wait for you or your mom to update. Granted 9 times out of 10 I can guess it'll be you updating before her...HA!!

If I can do anything to help. Besides giving you thousands for a car let me know...hehe I'm thrilled your looking into an Etsy shop. I think that's AWESOME!! And the soap idea isn't a bad one I don't think.

LOVE YOU!!