Friday, January 16, 2009

Argh. Lameeee.

Mom's camera is acting funny. It won't let me take pictures of my gorgeous son [who is currently passed out in his swing, heh]!! Argh..

So I'll try to start again this Wednesday. I wanna start on a "Caden anniversary" since he was born on a Wednesday. And I WILL start next week, dang it. Otherwise I'll never start and a year will pass and I'll have no pictures to show for it. Yeahhh, that won't be happening.

In other news: my uncle Boo is here!! Yay! And I get to see him tomorrow. He's the first outoftown relative to meet my little guy [not to rub it in, of course] and I can't wait to get some pictures of Caden & his greatuncle Boo.

Oh, and my cowl should be done tonight.. if my son will stay asleep long enough.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

yeah just so you know....boo won't let you post any of those pics of him..lol he's anti pics of himself.

Love you! We are less then a month now....woohoo!!