Sunday, January 25, 2009

007/365

Yes, he's sleeping.. again. But this picture has good reason! He hasn't slept all day, which is unusual for him, so I was hanging out with him.. and because he had my full attention, I forgot to take a picture of him while he was awake. My bad. But he's lying in his boppy pillow on my bed, doing his flinching thing every time there's a loud sound coming from the tv ["The Other Boleyn Girl" is louder than I thought]. His face is starting to really clear up. The red spots only look really bad when he wakes up or has been crying. I've put lotion on his face about four times today and it clears it right up. Hopefully it'll go away permanently.


And what I got to do today while Caden decided to sit quietly was work on a hat. I had started it last night [I had a venti Starbucks around 9pm last night.. so I was able to stay awake until about 2:30am]. But I just frogged it because I don't have the double pointed needles to finish it yet and I'd hate to leave such a beautiful hat unfinished. Gahh.. Oh well, it's just a sign that I should be concentrating on getting things knitted for my online shop and Valentine's Day rather than for myself. Btw if you look, you can see that the hat isn't finished because there's a needle sticking straight out of it, haha. [The yarn is 100% pure merino wool. Black, grey, and blue. It's GORGEOUS to work with.. and the bamboo cable needles I've got are going to convince me to never buy aluminum needles again]

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Ok your kinda doing the Elvis expression in your picture...hehe I LOVE the hat...cute cute. I can't wait to sit and knit with you.

I love the pic even though he is sleeping. That's ok..I'll have PLENTY of awake time when I'm there with him.