Saturday, January 24, 2009

006/365

Gahh.. I'm such a lucky mommy. He's finally getting that when the silver box covers Mommy's face, don't look away [hehe]. You can't see it very well in the small pic, but Caden decided to scratch his nose in his sleep. So now he has a tiny red line.. yet still doesn't want me to cut his nails. Oy vey.

And I've never gotten to show off my favorite present ever. My Christmas present from my boy - called "Angel's Embrace". Obviously it's a rib at the fact I never put my boy down. But I love it and keep it on my desk where I can look at it at all times.

BONUS PICTURE: Baby Caden with "Baby Caden".. He loves his bear so much, he's trying to eat his bear's arm, haha. At least my boy's bear doesn't have his Grandma's voice coming from it..

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Finally pictures of him NOT sleeping...hehe :) He's such a doll. Love your new Willow Tree! I don't think I've seen that one yet. And of course I'm loving the bonus pic..how cute is that. THe kids saw it and started yelling they were so excited. Gracie yelled...NO MY BABY CADIE....When we were talking about the bear she thought we were talking about the actual Caden..lol She's a little possessive...hehe That's HER Baby Cadie...HA!!