Sunday, March 1, 2009

REDO!

It's March 1st [since it's 2 in the morning (yes, I know I should be sleeping)]. I haven't updated in one month.

So I've decided to re-start the 365. Redo because A) I want to get it done, B) I neeeeed more pictures of my son - there's never enough!, C) I have an awesome project in my head for his pictures.. Oh, and there's the fact that I have to have brag pictures on Myspace so everyone can be jealous that I have a gorgeous son and all they have to keep 'em warm at night is their empty beer cans. Ha, take THAT, immature youth! =]

Alright, enough of that.

I have plans today. Big plans. A lot of time will be spent in the car with the child.

My action plan for today:

Get up at 5 to start laundry [I rarely start laundry the night before].
Showered and ready for work by 7, 7:15 at latest.
Take picture of Caden // order prints from Walgreens.
Kiss the kid goodbye and leave by 7:30.
Get to work by 8ish [pending with NASCAR traffic. I HATE RACE WEEKEND.]
Work for an hour and a half - the specific time alloted for today.
Go home, nap with son for an hour.
Wake up, get Caden ready to leave.
Leave the house by noon.
Go to Walgreens, pick up prints.
Return Caden's outfit at Target.
Return sweater to Old Navy [frickin slipped stitch - could fix it, but why?].
Stop by Michaels - only spend money from returned items [goal is to spend no NEW money today].
Use Gymboree giftcard at Meadows Mall - use to get Caden an outfit for professional pictures.


This plan is subject to change without notice or reason.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

OK so are you taking back our Old Navy sweaters? The black and white one?

GOod to see you blogging again.. I need to do so. :(